Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sargento Cheese Review

Received this product / coupon for the product complimentary for review purposes from Influenster in the Sargento Voxbox. I was really excited to try it out mainly for my kid.  (#ChooseSargentoCheese) 



Sargento has a wide variety of cheese snack selection including sliced, shredded, string cheese, etc... This is a very good choice for a healthy snack for both adults and kids. I redeemed the coupon for their string cheese. The first and foremost thing that caught my attention was the packing.. each string was vacuum packed. I could take out one string at a time and not worry about others might spoil. It is very healthy too.


Here is a cheese snack plate that I created for my kid. he absolutely loved it (not the carrots though!) :) He likes to eat the cheese in string and sliced forms. But needs a change in presentation once in a while. I feel that each string of cheese in this pack is the right amount of snack for protein and calcium. Feels good when kids eat it! You can find different snack option with calories and other specifics here sargento.com/snacks


















Disclaimer:  "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Expert Perspectives