Monday, April 15, 2013

Red Poha Kozhukattai

I first had this at a friend's home and wanted to try this for a long time. Finally I got the chance to make this during the weekend. Absolutely healthy, tasty and snack-y :)


No. of servings - 10-12
Ingredients:
Red Poha - 1/2 cup
Coconut - 1/2 spoon
Salt

To temper:
Mustard seeds
Urad dal
Red chilli

Procedure:

  • Soak the poha for 10 minutes separately. In a kadai heat oil splutter items to temper. 
  • Squeeze out the water from the soaked poha and add the poha to the kadai along with coconut and saute well 
  • Make kozhukattai balls out of the poha.





4 comments:

  1. new recipe to me.. interesting too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PT.. I liked it the very first time I tried it @ our friends place..

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives