Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Curry Leaves Mini Idly

Mini idly is one of my kid's favorite dish... mine too! But I don't get to make it often. This recipe is from my friend.

This could make the perfect dish for your kid, plus one dish in a party or as I do, just gobble one anytime :)




Ingredients :
Mini Idlies                 
Curry powder - 3 sp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Urad dal -1 tsp
Asafoetida - pinch
salt, oil  - as needed

Curry  powder
Roast and grind - curry leaves,red chillies and little bit urad dal
Procedure :
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add mustard seeds,urad dal.let them crackle.
3. then add asafoetida,Salt & curry powder.
4. Add idlies and mix well.



Don't forget to enter my Copy-Kids DVD Giveaway here

7 comments:

  1. Unique recipe..this gives me an idea of making coriander mini idli..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and healthy idli.... so nice!!!

    http://www.nathivg.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you, thanks for dropping by my space.

    JOIN ME THIS MONTH IN- JUNE EVENT- ‘ONLY’ MANGO & COOKBOOK GIVEAWAY

    FOODELICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. little twist to mini idli looks awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats an interesting recipe. very flavorful

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives