Sunday, May 27, 2012

Maybelline color tattoo - Bad to the bronze - Day 23

Today being a Sunday.. things are very slow and relaxed :) I thought of doing a makeup related post, since I din't click any cooking pics...I never tend to have any post/pics in my drafts.. its always on the spot.. hmm.. may be I should start saving..

Okay, today its about Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronze. It is a cream eye shadow.. that claims to be there for 24 hrs.




 I like cream shadows because they are long lasting and I like the texture. This shade called "Bad to the bronze" is.. well.. a bronz-y color. I picked this one because it looks very neutral on my dusky skin tone. I can wear this alone to give that nice wash of color all over or use it as a nice base to my powder shadows.  What is your favorite?



I've had this for like 5 hours max.. and It stayed put!

1 comments:

Expert Perspectives