Monday, February 7, 2011

Re-Posting: Paniyaram


Caption:
The flowery edges of these paniyarams are a indication of prosperity, happiness that are yet to come
So I was told after the festive day
I started making these from scratch...
Little did I know that paniyaram's flowery edges was going to win my MIL's and mother's appreciation
Also, this has been my best cooked dish so far, which was a challenge to a fresher like me!!!


This is a entry to Smitha's   "Best food I've blogged about" event

The picture was taken at our home.

You can find the Paniyaram's recipe here.

10 comments:

  1. looks too good..love the flowery edges!
    thanx for sending it to my event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the lacey,flowery edges and congrats for winning u'r MIL's and mom's hearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder! You are winning everyones heart with tht flowery edge...

    ammaandbaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. thats so beautiful :)
    Hey i shared an award with u.. please follow this link :)
    http://tahemeemshaik.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-raining-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh those are so pretty..very neat !


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cute paniyarams.

    Indian Recipe corner @
    http://indianyummykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives