Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Rasagulla

Hi friends, how is the new year to all?... How was your vacations?.. This holidays flew by so fast to me with my son. We had friends who visited him and showered their blessings. It is a great feeling to be surrounded with people who love you and encourage you in all aspects. :)

Coming to the recipe of this post, I made rasagulla recently. It was the first time I tried it and came out so good. I'm insisting on the so good part, because I took the recipe from Akila's Kitchen :) She has given the most accurate measurements for the recipe.

I will post the picture of the rasagullas I made and will give the link to her recipe. Thank you Akila for such a nice dessert :)

Recipe @ Akila's rasagulla

9 comments:

  1. Delicious and tempting rasgullas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Can't wait to see yours. Wishing you a Healthy and Joyous New Year!

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. kidllam rasagulla...yummylecious..

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely rasgullas dear.... i am happy that you tried with my recipe and it came really very well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am new to your space.. you have an interesting blog... Keep coming the good work..
    http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives