Thursday, February 11, 2010

Awards from dear friends Jisha, Saraswathy, Kavitha and Gayathri

Thank you Jisha for passing the lovely award to me :):)!!.. Jisha has a wonderful blog - collection of yummmy and delicious recipes!!

Rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Pass it on to your blogger friends


Thank you Saraswathy for sharing the beautiful award with me:):)!!.. Saraswathy has a lovely blog and I would like to Congratulate her on her great journey in the bloggyworld to her recent 200th post!!!:):)


Thank you kavitha and Gayathri for sharing the lovely award with me :):)!!.. They both maintain a wonderful blog that covers cooking, health, kids, devotion and more!!..


Rules for accepting this award
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Copy the award to your blog.
  • Place a link to their blog.
  • Name 7 things people don't know about you.
  • Nominate 7 bloggers.
  • Place a link to those bloggers.
  • Place a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.
I've been tagged before for the Kreative blogger award here

I would like to pass the Kreative Blogger Award to :
I would like to share the other 2 awards with all the 7 friends mentioned above and :
I would like to share the Thank you award with Jisha.. and the Smart food blogger award with Saraswathy...

Thank you allll dear friends!!!:):)... Happy Blogging!!!:):)...

36 comments:

  1. Congrats on all your well-deserved awards dear..thanks a lot for passing it to me..really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your awards! And thanks Devi for passing these awards to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, thanks for your lovely comments and passing these two wonderful awards...you are such a sweet friend :-) Thank you Dear, soon I'l post in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on all of your awards..thanks a ton for passing it to me and remembering me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to you on your achievements deary...... I am so happy to see the array of TOFAS, u have decked up your post with..... & I feel honored to be remembered during this felicitation..... I'm touched.... Thanks deary!!!!!! May u reach heights!!!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on ur awards Devi..keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Dear :-) Great going..wish you many more awards to come on your way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on all ur awards....Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all your awards Devi. Wishes to get many more. Thanks for dropping by at my blog and leaving your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats dear.. thanks for passing this lovely award for me... I am really honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats dear for the awards...keep going...

    http://treatntrick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Devi Thank you for remembring me will post it soon. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on ur awards dear...

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on all the awards..thanks for sharing it with me..really humbled :)
    http://foodlyrics.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. விருது பெற்ற உங்களுக்கும்,மற்றவர்களுக்கும் வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your awards Dear!! Thanks a ton for sharing with me! This means a gr8 deal to me! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on ur awards dear....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the award shower and thanx a bunch for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on all your awards,,u deserve all the awards...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your award.You deserve it. Thanks for remembering me and passing on to me.I will be posting it definitely though it will take a little time

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on all ur deserving awards Devi, and thanks for sharing the awards withme.It means a lot to me.I shall be posting it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats for ur awards devi...may u gt mny more

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, great awards! You so deserve all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on your award shower and happy V day Devi !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on all the awards, Devi!!

    Love the compliments you left on my blog.

    Interesting recipes you have here...will definitely be following your recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats on ur awards!
    do visit my blog when u find time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on the awards Devika. You truly deserve it, love the mehendi designs on the profile too, very creative ideas.

    www.ruchikacooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on the awards! and thanks a ton for passing them to us.. Posting them today!

    ReplyDelete
  29. COngrats for the awards and so nice of u that u passsed it to so many bloggers... really appreciated...

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives