Saturday, January 23, 2010

Award from Dear Friends Nithu & Jisha :):)!!


Hi Friends... I'm so happy and thankful for all the love and awards shared with me :):)... Thanks a ton Nithu(http://nithubala-recipes.blogspot.com/) and Jisha(http://jishaskitchen.blogspot.com/) for passing the lovely award to me :):)

Rules for accepting this award
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Copy the award to your blog.
  • Place a link to their blog.
  • Name 7 things people don't know about you.
  • Nominate 7 bloggers.
  • Place a link to those bloggers.
  • Place a comment letting those bloggers know about the award.


7 things about me:

1. I like pad thai without peanuts and the peanut sauce
2. I've always felt computer programming is hard :)
3. I like to wait and watch the first snow of every winter :):)
4. I enjoyed a lot playing the game Taboo with my friends
5. I like to watch Tennis when Federer and Nadal plays the final match
6. I loved the movie Finding Nemo
7. I was soo excited when I got my first award from Sumathi, I was all smiles for the next couple of days :):) and this happens every time a friend shares an award with me :):)

I would like to share this award with

Thank you all!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratssssssssssss.. you deserve the award. :)

    Thanks a million for sharing it with me. I am so glad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your much deserved award dear!!! Wishing you many more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear for sharing this award with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for the award and thank you so much for sharing it with me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Devi! nice to know abt u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hearty congrats on ur award Devi and thanks a lot for sharing with me da:)

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives