Friday, January 8, 2010

Award From Dear Friend Sangeetha



Thank you Sangeetha (http://kothiyavunu.blogspot.com/) for passing me this lovely award !!! :) ... I'm so happy on receiving it :):). Makes me feel special.


Rules of the award:
1.You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3.Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5.Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.


7 Things about me:
  • I like to watch movies
  • I love reading books, now I'm reading Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
  • I find blogging very interesting and I'm more than happy to have started it
  • Baby corn manchurian is a dish I've been wanting to make for a long time, but din't since I don't get that here
  • I've been actively blogging for about a month
  • I like coffee and tea
  • I like to go to temples


I would like to share it with....


Thank you !! :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking abt me, dear!!..congrats on ur award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Priya, Shama and Gulmohar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Devi

    Thanks for visiting n joining Little Food Junction n putting in such inspiring comments ...
    Loved your recipes too , esp spinach kootu n the Viennese Sachertorte ( don't know whethr i'm right with the pronunciation LOL !!) sounds yummy too !!!

    Regards
    Smita
    http://littlefoodjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by! You have a nice blog..

    Congrats on the award...

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!enjoy your award!!

    www.foodlyrics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear and thank you so much for passing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, you have a delicious blog and a new follower...me. I will return often.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks alot for nominating me for the award dear!!!

    ReplyDelete

Expert Perspectives