I'm very happy to send this to the lovely event http://simpleindianfood.blogspot.com/2009/11/wyftea-time-snack.html
1 small capsicum
1/2 cup green beans
1/2 cup carrot
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup cauliflower
3 tomatoes finley chopped
1/2 inch ginger finely chopped
2 green chilli chopped
1/4 cup cilantro chopped
red chilli powder
garam masala powder
1. chop the vegetables and boil it in 2-3 cups of water. When done, drain the water and mash the vegetables(not to paste).
2. Heat oil in the pan, add tomatoes, ginger, green chilli, cilantro and fry it till it comes to paste like consistency.
3. Add red chilli powder, tumeric powder.
4. Add the vegetagle mixture and salt and cook it with 1/2 cup of water
5. Add garam masala powder and little lemon juice. Serve with Pav.