Paneer - 1 pack
onion - 2
tomato - 2
ginger - 1 inch
garlic - 4 pods
cloves - 2
1. cut the paneer into cubes. Shallow fry it and keep it aside.
2. Make a paste of 1 onion, ginger, garlic and cloves. chop the other onion and keep aside.
3. Make a paste of the tomatoes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and fry. Add ginger, garlic and onion paste and fry until the raw smell goes away.
5. Add the tomato paste and cook it till the raw smell goes away.
6. Add red chilli powder, garam masala and salt.
7. When the gravy cooks well, add the fried paneer to it and leave it to simmer.
8. When its ready, garnish it with cilantro.
This can be served with chapathi, paratha or Naan.