I would like to share some of cooking tips that i have heard and used....
- Whenever you make idli dough or kuli paniyaram dough , you can soak little aval(flattened rice) along with the rice and make dough....... this will soften the idli or kuli paniyaram.
- For kuli paniyaram, instead of aval, you can add left over cooked rice... this will also give soft paniyarams.
- In any dish , if you have added too much of salt, you can drop a sphere of chapathi dough in the dish, this will take off excess salt.
- Do not re-heat the used oil, using re-heated oil only adds saturated fat to our body, which is not good for health.
- Try to switch to canola oil , instead of vegetable oil.
- Whenever you make vegetable biryani, you can add cocount milk to the grinded masala, this will increase the taste of the biryani.
- When using microwave at home, try not to boil water in microwave. This could be dangerous. Over heatin of water in microwave can cause to burst it.